Jet, set, go…But wait, let’s get you covered first!
A business or, a leisure trip, the mountains or the seas, wherever you go next, a travel insurance will take care of any unexpected emergencies
Did you know?
- Other than taking care of unforeseen circumstances, a travel insurance is also a mandatory requirement for most visa applications
- Absolutely fuss-free! Insures multiple short-duration trips through the year, from inception date
- As the name suggests, this option covers only one trip, and is an apt pick if you are planning on traveling only once in the near future
- Medical emergencies – All emergency medical treatments are covered
- Delayed, damaged, lost or stolen baggage – Loss of personal belongings will be fully compensated; if your baggage is delayed, necessities will be provided for
- Cancelled or delayed flights – if a delayed flight causes you to cancel your journey, or you do so for justifiable personal reasons, all travel and accommodation costs you’ve incurred will be reimbursed
- Lost passport – Insures you against passport replacement costs
Choose between an annual or single-trip cover
Planning an adventure, while you’re away?
Customize your insurance by adding the winter/ dangerous sports & activities benefit for added coverage
An expert claims helpdesk
A 24/7 helpline to ensure swift processing of your claims, and, to let you enjoy the convenience of driving as soon as possible.